Ikarian Tabouli Salad
Tabouli is a traditional Mediterranean dish that features parsley as the star of the show. The secret to a traditional Ikarian tabouli is the ratio of bulgar to parsley.
- 1/3 cup bulgur wheat rinsed
- 5 bunches parsley finely chopped
- 5 medium tomatoes diced small
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 3 lemons freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy.
This also makes a great leftover salad.